Did you know that people spend more time choosing a holiday or a computer than they do a home. Are they mad? The problem for most buyers is summed up in a survey undertaken by the Sunday Times Newspaper which, discovered that the average buyer only spends 60 minutes viewing properties before they buy.
The problem of course is time. One can shop for a holiday or television in the comfort of one’s home or office. Although one can view properties online (unfortunately not always the best residences), it is highly inadvisable to buy one in such a fashion. Acquiring a multi-million pound property is a serious investment: You must visit the property and carry out the necessary due diligence.
Unfortunately getting to and from the property is in itself time consuming. Then you have to spend time looking at the property. This does not even take into account the numerous phone calls and follow up emails and further calls to the estate agents and your “off-market sources” – work you have to undertake to ensure that you are seeing the best opportunities available – remember there are over 230 estate agencies in prime central London.
Therefore to spend an hour physically viewing properties (which will entail 4-10 properties if looking for a 1500 sq.ft. apartment depending on the time one takes) actually involves numerous hours work if one is conducting the research correctly.
Of course, if you are like our members you may be too busy focussing on your business to spend the necessary time learning and understanding the prime London property market. However, if you don’t then the probability is that you will make an embarrassing mistake by overpaying for an average property when a better home is available just around the corner.
Would You Like A Complimentary,
Hard-Back Copy Of My Book?
“The Insider's Guide to Acquiring Property in London” covers every aspect of achieving the best terms and also provides even more advanced strategies for finding and acquiring your ideal home.
Please supply your details below to apply for your free copy of
The Insider's Guide to Acquiring Property in London
Apply For Your Free Copy Below
Here is just some of what the book includes:
- The crucial thing you need to get right about your finances, and why having the funds to purchase the property is not always enough to close the deal
- How to avoid a simple mistake that could see you offering more money than another buyer — and still not have your bid accepted
- A little-known strategy that uses an estate agent’s sales targets to acquire your ideal home
- Why buying a property with a short lease can actually be an astute investment, but only when you understand the real meaning of buying leasehold property
- The 13-point checklist that quickly puts you in a powerful negotiating position by extracting crucial information from the most reticent of estate agents
- How to use other agents to find the true value of any property you are interested in. This strategy is never even considered by most buyers, but it puts you at a distinct advantage and can save you hundreds of thousands (or millions) of pounds on the purchase price
- The nine fundamental questions you must ask the seller to give you a sound basis for negotiation, and discover how likely it is the transaction will be completed successfully
- The secret to achieving flexibility on price without getting into arguments with the seller or the estate agent, or trying to “bully” anyone. (This tip alone can be worth hundreds of thousands – or even millions – of pounds to you)
- How to motivate a seller to choose you as the preferred buyer by understanding price is often not the most important factor in a property transaction
- The right way to increase the amount you are willing to pay when the seller rejects your offer. There’s a right way and a wrong way to do this, and the one you choose will have a huge effect on the final outcome of the negotiations
And many more strategies you can put to use to gain a tremendous advantage when it comes to acquiring your central London home.
Of course, such an in-depth guide to acquiring a central London property is not for everyone. These strategies are applicable only for those dedicated to acquiring the most prestigious homes on excellent terms.
However, if you are absolutely serious about acquiring your central London home on the best terms possible, you can reserve a copy of my book simply by entering your details in the box below. Please note, this is a physical book which I will send to you in the post, so please supply the best address to receive the package.
Yours for a successful home acquisition,