Discover the proven strategies that will help you acquire your ideal home on the best possible terms.
Dear Prospective Homebuyer,
If you're sick and tired of being shown low-quality properties by unscrupulous estate agents then you’re going to enjoy The Seven Most Expensive Mistakes London Property Buyers Make and How to Avoid Them — your invaluable guide to acquiring the home of your dreams and ensuring your acquisition is an astute investment.
In this compact report you will discover:
- The most effective ways to find "off market" properties - See the properties that most buyers will never even know exist.
- How to have your offer accepted even if it is not the highest offer - Counter-intuitively this has little to do with the actual negotiation itself.
- How to ensure you gain first refusal on the finest homes- Most buyers waste time viewing highly unsuitable properties and never find their ideal home. Put this technique to use and ensure you are the person the agents call first with the best properties.
- Why relying on the internet seriously affects your chances of ever finding the ideal home by making your property search even more difficult than it already is.
- Why the asking price of the property and the actual value can be worlds apart, and how you can ensure you don't overpay or miss the opportunity to acquire a home at a bargain price. This strategy alone can save you hundreds of thousands - even millions- of pounds on your home acquisition.
- The ten questions you absolutely must ask the estate agent or seller - information is power in negotiations. These questions are your foundation for negotiating the best price possible.
To reserve your copy of The Seven Most Expensive Mistakes London Property Buyers Make and How to Avoid Them just place your name and best email address below, click on the button, and I’ll take care of the rest.
Claim Your Free Report Now
It takes just a few seconds, but the information could easily save you months of frustration and hundreds of thousands of pounds as you search to acquire your ideal central London home.
The report also grants access to my subscription-only emails, which provide even more strategies and techniques to acquire your ideal property on excellent terms and keep you up-to-date with movements in the London property market and how they could affect your home purchase.
Jeremy McGivern, central London property specialist
Yours for a successful home acquisition,