Ray Kroc, the legendary CEO of McDonald’s and one of Time Magazine’s Most Important People of the Century, said, “Most business success comes from doing boring, diligent work. From developing a system that produces consistent results and sticking to it.”
The same is true if you want to acquire a luxury property in London at the best possible price. Sadly, every week we see average properties being bought at high prices when there are spectacular opportunities available literally yards away. Why does this happen to smart, intelligent people? It’s partly due to a lack of knowledge of what is available. They most likely do not have systems in place to ensure that they have:
- Total market coverage so they are aware of the best opportunities.
- The historical comparable information so they can make an informed decision on value.
- A set of negotiation strategies and techniques to give them the highest probability of acquiring the property on the best terms possible.
Whether you’re starting your search for a home in London or whether you’ve been looking for ages and are becoming frustrated, it’s vital you put into place processes to ensure success. Fortunately, this is easier than it sounds. If you would like to discover the strategies I use to ensure my clients have first refusal on the best properties then you should request a free copy of my book, The Insider's Guide to Acquiring Property in London.
The book covers every aspect of achieving the best terms and also provides even more advanced strategies for finding and acquiring your ideal home.
Please supply your details below to apply for your free copy of
The Insider's Guide to Acquiring Property in London
Apply For Your Free Copy Below
Here is just some of what the book includes:
- The crucial thing you need to get right about your finances, and why having the funds to purchase the property is not always enough to close the deal
- How to avoid a simple mistake that could see you offering more money than another buyer — and still not have your bid accepted
- A little-known strategy that uses an estate agent’s sales targets to acquire your ideal home
- Why buying a property with a short lease can actually be an astute investment, but only when you understand the real meaning of buying leasehold property
- The 13-point checklist that quickly puts you in a powerful negotiating position by extracting crucial information from the most reticent of estate agents
- How to use other agents to find the true value of any property you are interested in. This strategy is never even considered by most buyers, but it puts you at a distinct advantage and can save you hundreds of thousands (or millions) of pounds on the purchase price
- The nine fundamental questions you must ask the seller to give you a sound basis for negotiation, and discover how likely it is the transaction will be completed successfully
- The secret to achieving flexibility on price without getting into arguments with the seller or the estate agent, or trying to “bully” anyone. (This tip alone can be worth hundreds of thousands – or even millions – of pounds to you)
- How to motivate a seller to choose you as the preferred buyer by understanding price is often not the most important factor in a property transaction
- The right way to increase the amount you are willing to pay when the seller rejects your offer. There’s a right way and a wrong way to do this, and the one you choose will have a huge effect on the final outcome of the negotiations
And many more strategies you can put to use to gain a tremendous advantage when it comes to acquiring your central London home.
Of course, such an in-depth guide to acquiring a central London property is not for everyone. These strategies are applicable only for those dedicated to acquiring the most prestigious homes on excellent terms.
However, if you are absolutely serious about acquiring your central London home on the best terms possible, you can reserve a copy of my book simply by entering your details in the box below. Please note, this is a physical book which I will send to you in the post, so please supply the best address to receive the package.
Yours for a successful home acquisition,